GROUND PENETRATING RADAR
Model: SCUDO 500
The main features of this device are:
1. You receive a 2D and 3D software
2. You don't have to pay additional for cloud storage or other programs.
3. The exported file is a common SEGY file, which can be post-processed with many other free programs
4. Very light and easy to carry device.
5. You can attach the antenna to any device using Windows or Android - the software is free!!!
6. You can use the 3D program to draw an underground map and export the file or make a screenshot.
7. This device will not маkе compromise on depth and quality of work
This GPR (Ground-penetrating Radar) system made by Oerad is the Industry Standard for Utility Mapping and Locating. With Scudo 500
users can quickly, in real-time, identify and mark the position and depth of metallic and non-metallic objects. This includes utilities such as communications and sewer lines as well as underground storage tanks and PVC pipes.
Ground penetrating radars are commonly used in Archeology. With this device archeologists easily can make a map of ancient cities, buried for centuries below the surface, without having to dig and uncover them.
Find easily in tombs, cavities, and hidden treasures.
30 MHz - 900 MHz
Operating Time Windows
50 ns / 100 ns
120 dB min
Pulse Repetition Frequency
Autonomy with One Charge
7 h / 14 h
5 h / 10 h
Data Acquisiton Rate
Samples per Trace
UART over USB
Operating Temperature Range
-5° C to 40° C
Size 38/35/15 cm
Weight 3 kg
SYSTEM PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
Here's what you get with your system
- Scudo System
- Scudo GPR main module
- Rough terrain protector
- Distance measuring wheel
- Battery pack 10 x 1.2 V 2400 mAh NiMH
- Battery charger
- Assembly tools
- USB OTG
- USB data cables
- Oerad data acquisition software
- Two-year warranty
- System documentation
Accessories Pack- Battery pack 20 x 1.2 V 2400 mAh NiMH
- Android tablet
- Tablet support